Friday, January 3, 2014

Back in the Saddle

It's been awhile.  Not sure the first entry will provide sufficient evidence of my cranial flow being copiously unclogged, but it will have to do and something is better than nothing aye!?  My previous blog was surreptitiously used against me in the court of law (no joke).  A bit surreal to go through, but quaint nonetheless.  Good for learning purposes and the gathering of mental notes about some of the asinine folk running our local and not so local legal traps er systems officialese (talk about the need for unclogging!).  
 
The first rendition of all things mentally mine, came replete with snarky opinionated commentary on whatever flittered past my synapses.  Apparently it pissed off of a couple of people in my past; enough so as to garner it's content for the sake of smearing my character.  More on that, but now is not the time.  

This current catch-all will have to be approached with a bit more savoir faire.  It will be a difficult task, for truly, my naked thoughts and opinions are certainly not laden with syrupy sweets nor encapsulated in glycerin for the pleasant digestion by the sheepled , meek, or sheltered palate.  If your political, religious, atheist, hippie-est, enviro-est, race-ist, human-est, flying spaghetti monster-est nature is easily piqued then perhaps you might move along in search of more suitable fodder to sustain you.   

At some point, in the hopefully near future, I wish to begin adding some of the previous content here.  Again, that will come as time and grace allow.  For now I am satisfied with a few tiny paragraphs strung together for no other purpose than to see if I could muster up the gumption and do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment